Sunday, March 20, 2011

SUNTEC 1ST SERVICE



Hey! I think I was lucky enough to be able to come to the 1st service at Suntec this afternoon.

I heard some ppl who actually came (but late), had to come back again tmr bcoz there was no more seat inside for the service I attended. Wow..

My friends and I (there were 12 of us from NUS) went there by cabs.

I was so happy God allowed me to manage and contact them all (some of them attended the CHC service for the 1st time). I sent up to 100 messages today (my new record!), since my friends kept replying my messages. Hahahahaha. Yet I was so happy!

Really, I didn't care about my thumb which was so tired typing and typing messages.

Praise the Lord.

I pray so that friends which were coming to the service may commit to join the cell group as well!

this is the time for a breakthrough in NUS :)

Glory and glory is the Lord!

Hello Suntec!! Gonna miss you, JW and Expo :)


Really tired,


C. L.


No comments:

Post a Comment